I can give you more freedom and less stress around your business finances.
"I have all this cash flying into my business... am I set up to do things smart - or am I set up to give all my money to the government?"
"I want to buy a house and do things with the money my business brings in --- I would love to know how to do this the right way."
How I Can Help:
Next Level Profits
Learn how to keep more of what you're earning in a group setting and with some limited access to me in this group program.
I work with you and your spouse to help you solve your personal financial and business planning challenges, ultimately making sure we're leveraging your money so you reach your goals faster.
IS THIS YOU?
If any of this sounds familiar, you're in great company.
You busted your butt to grow your business, have crossed the 6 figure mark, but your bank account (and lifestyle) doesn't reflect all of the success you've found.
You finally have some savings, but you're not sure if it's really enough, and you're still super reliant on your spouse or partner's income to be able to make any big money moves.
You want to feel so financially secure that you could retire your partner - but setting up 401ks for employees - or paying people while squirreling money into savings all feels extremely daunting.
1:1 Planning - What To Expect
Our process starts with a 20-minute discovery call. The purpose of this call is to give you an initial taste of our planning process and to gauge mutual personality fit. There is no hard sales pitch and no financial information is required for this call. At Peterkin Financial, we have a minimum 1-year planning commitment for new clients. Our annual planning fees start at $5,000 and can be billed monthly, in advance, based on the fee.
If you haven’t booked your call yet, self-schedule here:
To determine if we're a mutually good fit.
- Required to bring all of your financial documents for review
- In-depth goal discussion
- Snapshot of current financial position
- Completion of your personalized financial roadmap
- Decision to work together or part ways
"Working the Plan"
Overview of your comprehensive step by step plan of action.
- Customized outline to address recommendations in 6 areas
- Delivery of your prioritized action plan
- Delegation of implementation responsibilities
- Coordination with existing members of your financial team
- Introductions to new financial team members where needed
"Staying On Track"
Connect about life changes and re-confirm goals and action plan.
- Scheduled meetings either in person at our office or virtually via Zoom Video Conference or phone call
- Unlimited email support between meetings
- Client site which gives a snapshot of your complete financial life updated in real-time
- Ongoing advice and accountability to ensure you are aware of opportunities
- Remain on track so you have the highest probability of achieving your goals