What To Expect
Our process starts with a 20-minute discovery call. The purpose of this call is to give you an initial taste of our planning process and to gauge mutual personality fit. There is no hard sales pitch and no financial information is required for this call. If you haven’t booked your call yet, self-schedule here:
To determine if we're a mutually good fit.
- Required to bring all of your financial documents for review
- In-depth goal discussion
- Snapshot of current financial position
- Completion of your personalized financial roadmap
- Decision to work together or part ways
"Working the Plan"
Overview of your comprehensive step by step plan of action.
- Customized outline to address recommendations in 6 areas
- Delivery of your prioritized action plan
- Delegation of implementation responsibilities
- Coordination with existing members of your financial team
- Introductions to new financial team members where needed
"Staying On Track"
Connect about life changes and re-confirm goals and action plan.
- Scheduled meetings either in person at our office or virtually via Zoom Video Conference or phone call
- Unlimited email support between meetings
- Client site which gives a snapshot of your complete financial life updated in real-time
- Ongoing advice and accountability to ensure you are aware of opportunities
- Remain on track so you have the highest probability of achieving your goals